How's the Weather

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just some Emily stuff

I tell you, she never ceases to amaze me.

1. We went shopping at the mall with my mom Sat. and she wore cloth training pants and had NO accidents!! Woooohoooo! I was worried because you know how bathrooms at the malls can be far and few between. She told me when she had to go and she used it. They had the family bathrooms w/ the little potties. She said "it fit me" when she sat on it. LOL

2. I tell you, this child has no fear. She jumped on one of those trampolines with the harness and bungee cords. That gal got some big time height! Not the best pic... cell phone camera, moving target... lol
Photobucket

3. She's getting witty with the stuff she tells us! Norman was asking her if he could have a drink of her Bug Juice. She told him "should got own at da store". Guess she told him! Then when we were at another store and walking back to the car another car went by us in the parking lot... ample space from us but Emily goes "Shew, that was a close one" and wiped her forehead. :D

ANYWAY! Just thought I'd share what stinker was up to!

3 comments:

KerBear said...

Hi I noticed your blog on A-Z Teacher Stuff. Your little girl is adorable! My daughter loved that jumping thing at the carnival too! I would be scared to do it.

Kerri

Unknown said...

Oh wow, that looks like fun! (yes, you know me from the message boards)

swiekysiggies said...

Wow! Look at her fly! That is adorable, she is one brave girl. Not even my 8 year old would attempt that! :)