How's the Weather

Friday, July 25, 2008

HEY BIM06 Mamas!!!

We're moving boards. Leslie, the admin for TFGII, has posted a message on our board.

Here is the link to our "new" home. If you haven't registered before on there, you will need to.
http://www.toastmoms.com/index.php
I hope everyone likes our new place. There are BIM06 public and private boards. There are several other boards, too. It is a neat place. It is set up like the old TFG. GhostRose of the BIF06 mama's set it up.

Please, pass the word through email to the ones you have. I'm going to email everyone once my email for Toast To Moms is set up. The last time I tried to email everyone on my urisp.net email, most of them went to bulk or spam and no one got them or if they got them it was by sheer luck by them looking on bulk/spam.

2 comments:

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

hiya... are you not using blogger.com no more?? arent ya??

MamaSnapped said...

Yes, I'm still using blogger. The BIM06 mamas is a group of moms with babies born in March '06. We were meeting on one message board and we are going to be moving to another board. :) Just letting them know on here in case they don't see it on the old board.