How's the Weather

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Going to be MIA

I have a week long preschool autism training workshop this week. I'll be back Friday evening. I hope I learn something useful this time. I went to a training last summer that was a week long and free. I learned a lot but not what I really wanted. I want to learn more on how to use boardmaker and pecs (picture exchange communication) in the classroom. I REALLY need to know how that goes. This training wasn't free (not out of my pocket though), but it better be more information wise than what I got last summer. At least this one is totally preschool related. The other covered preschool, middle and high school. Let's hope for a great week. I'm done each day by 3pm-ish. Then off with my camera to take pics of whatever I can find that is interesting. I'm hoping there is a park or gardens somewhere down there. I know I might find some neat things to take pics of on Bama's campus. :)

3 comments:

swiekysiggies said...

I never knew you did such a wonderful thing. But it's to be expected since you're such a wonderful gal. I love your blog!

Erin

MamaSnapped said...

Awwwwwww!! Ya makin' me blush!!!

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

must be have fun out there.. nice pictures u taken.. wow. ever youride on that ferrel?