How's the Weather

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

VBS this week... Virus Bug Spreading

I took Emily to VBS this week at a local church that I used to attend growing up as a child and teen. We went there Sunday to visit. Between Sunday and today a virus started to spread. (We didn't go Monday due to Norm's doc appt.) Today several of the parents had it and one of the parent of one of the toddlers in her class. The mom said she think the little girl may be coming down with it, too. She seemed fine to me though. When I went to pick Emily up, she started clinging to me "my 'tomach hurt". We got home and she was still complaining with it. Later she was laying on my bed and after waking up from her nap, I gave her some sprite. We'll she upchucked up... sheets needed washing anyway. Not a major puking but still! She wasn't running a temp but I gave her some tylenol. Well, after her bath we gave her some crackers and a little more sprite and she's been fine ever since... knock on wood! That was around 1 PM or so... may 2 pm at the latest. It's 8 pm and all's well. We'll see how things go tonight and in the morning before sending her to VBS again.

No comments: