How's the Weather

Friday, June 20, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!

Yourself: What about myself do you want to know?
Your Hair: Truly? Gray. Right now, fade light brown. I'm due a dye job!
Your Favorite Item: My laptop
Your Dream Last Night: I was at Sunday School and they were serving Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.
Your favorite Drink: Used to be strawberry slushes at Sonic. Now, a good glass of ice tea with sweetener
Your Dream Car: A cute mini-cooper
The Room You Are In: The den
Your Fear: Always treading water financially.
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Out of debt and in my own home
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: My family
You're Not: Missing being at work during the summer. Gotta love teaching!
One of Your Wish List Items: A new car with great gas mileage and plenty of space.
The Last Thing You Did: Took DH to the doc.
You Are Wearing: Peach top and capris
Your Favorite Weather: Sunny with a slight breeze
Your Favorite Book: The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans
Last Thing You Ate: 2 Krystals and some fries
Your Life: So-So. Could be worse.
Your Mood: Tired.
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: What to fix for supper... stir fry something.
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing this tag thing
Relationship Status: married

No comments: