How's the Weather

Saturday, June 14, 2008

House Cleaning

Anyone who likes to clean house, please raise your hand!

I'm looking around. Not too many hands up out there!

HEY YOU!! Want to come to my house? YEAH YOU!! I saw you start to raise your hand.

I hate to clean house. We've been cleaning up yesterday and today. MIL and a friend of hers is coming to visit. I haven't had much time to do much this week with Norm being in the hospital and doctor visits. Got laundry done, he helped with the dishes, got the kitchen pretty much clean. Got a pizza pan soaking. It doesn't matter how much spray I use, pieces still stick like glue to it. Guess I can start covering it with tin foil. Easy clean up then! Got the carpet vacuumed. Now Emily's play room... looks like a tornado hit it and it will stay that way. Going to put a sign up - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Sometimes I wish one of those organization/cleaning shows would come to my house and help me get rid of some stuff. I did have a yard sale last week and got rid of a bunch of stuff just taking up space. I still need to get rid of more stuff. I really just need to throw away a bunch of stuff that I haven't used in forever, clothes that I know I won't wear again - some too small, some too big, some I just won't wear for various reasons. Emily's toys is another story. Lordy, that child has toys! Tooooooooo many! I've tried to weed out the ones that aren't being played with or that she's out grown - the baby stuff. But she still has a ton!! What do you get rid of? You don't want to get rid of things that the grandparents gave her but dang at the stuff that kid has! Keep that room straight is a waste of time! Seriously! I'm the only one that cleans up. She's two. She tries but I think it wears me out having to constantly get her to help me. Oh now, she'll pick up at daycare! She'll see something sitting out and have to pick it up before we head out the door... then something else... then something else! HELLO! WHy can't you do this at home??

Anyway! Have a great weekend to whoever reads this!

Mama

4 comments:

Lateshia said...

Oooh I love to clean!!! I am not as quick as I used to be...seeing how my energy level is half these days. I'll come over!!!

MamaSnapped said...

Great! You clean and I'll watch all the kids! I'm sure they'd have a ball together! :)

The Wizzle said...

Lori - I don't know how else to get ahold of you! :) I have tried again and again over the last weeks to log into TFG and I can't. I got the newest site from you in your comment last week, and I re-registered and all, but I can't see where everyone's posting! Please, clue me in. Thanks!

The Wizzle said...

I registered, but I never got a validation email, so I can't do anything on the stupid site. This was a week ago. I'm really frustrated. Argh!