How's the Weather

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Knock Knock - Who's There

We don't get many visitors here at home and that is fine. What bugs us is when people just pop in - usually at supper time - EVERYTIME. It would be nice if they would at least call and say hey, we're wanting to stop by for a minute or so. That's fine. Then we could fix supper later or at least be cleaned up for when you get here. Also, if they would call, they would see if we were home or not and not waste precious gas when we aren't home. Yes, we have caller ID and yes, we have not answered it when we didn't want visitors (twice), but for the most part, we'd just appreciate a call first. :) What if we were sick as all get out? Would you want to come in then? Fine, I'll cough all over you. :) Shake your hand and give you my germs. HaHa!

Just my random thought for the evening. :)

3 comments:

Lottie said...

I hate people popping in like that. I had a couple friends drop my kids off yesterday morning, they stayed until 5:00! I didn't get anything done yesterday at all!

Jenn said...

I am right there with you on that one. I have a friend who shows up all the time, even when I make a point of not answering her phone calls.

Lateshia said...

HA HA HA HA! i will say no more.