How's the Weather

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER's DAY!

Hope you dads had a great day! Emily tried to sign her name to her card... about 4 vertical lines, but she tried! She gave him the card but took it back. It had Cinderella on it! She had to have it back. :)

Today I went to my old church and helped the youth do a song in sign language - Cinderella by Stephen Curtis Chapman. It turned out great for as little practice as we all had. :) During Sunday school, Emily made her dad a sticker picture... full of craft foam stickers... ALL OVER IT! And helped decorate a craft foam CD holder for him, too. :) It was sweet! He got him some of those water shoes for the next time we go swimming so he doesn't burn his feet again. :)

I always have trouble figuring out what to get my dad for father's day. This year it was hard. I ended up getting some of his favorite snacks... veinna sausages and a block of Vermont Extra Sharp cheddar cheese. I know, that sounds so redneck of a gift. Haha! But he is so hard to buy for. He's into old coffee grinders and other antiques... sort of out of my budget. :) I'm sure he'll get a kick out of the gift.

Have a great day!
Mama!

No comments: