How's the Weather

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Publix + Coupons = New Addiction!

I think I'm becoming an addict to Publix and their deals with coupons!!!

Here is the scoop on my latest trip. I went Wednesday and managed to score that penny bleach deal! :) Thanks to SouthernSavers.com I scored a lot more!

Photobucket

So for $32.24, I got all this...
Photobucket

14 boxes of cereal (1.44-1.49 each)
12 boxes of BC potatoes (.20 each)
2 boxes of supreme brownies (.49 each)
11 boxes of Green Giant boxed frozen veggies (FREE!!!!)
2 Pam sprays (.94 each)
1 bleach (.01)
6 pk. Yoplait Fiber One Yogurts (.25 each)
2 2-liters 7-Up/A&W (.79/.80 each)
1 Midol (FREE+Overages)
1 Bayer (FREE+Overages)
1 Alka Seltzer (FREE+Overages)
1 Oncor steak patty box (forgot how much the coupon was for)

Gotta love it!!!!!!!

1 comment:

J Rodney said...

I too love Publix shopping with coupons! You did great! My son loves the Fiber One Key Lime yogurt, and I sure love the deal:)

Frugality Is Free