How's the Weather

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4-14-2010 My Publix Deals + a few others finds

This time I went to Vestavia's Publix. I'm not that impressed. We happened to be down there anyway, but it won't bother me a bit if I don't go back to that one. I do like the one in Huntsville (Bailey Cove area). LOTS of coupon tearpads there!!! Found some nice ones for future trips, too!!!!

I found some deals. I needed a little more this time (canned mushrooms and a few other things) but here is what I got...
Photobucket

Here's the $tats...
Photobucket

I found some great deals at Walmart in Oneonta, AL. They are remodeling and they have a LOT of stuff on clearance. I found some great toys and games for Christmas presents. Not posting pics... wouldn't want to give anything away!! :D

No comments: