How's the Weather

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Rite of Passage

A mother's instinct is to know when it is too quiet then you need to check on them. You find either a sleeping babe or a child in trouble. This time it was trouble.

Well, Emily did it. She cut her own hair. Thank goodness it isn't that bad or noticeable. She got her bangs a little bit it can be brushed over and hidden. Then there is a place on top of her head that really isn't that badly noticeable either. Looks sorta like her hair is just broken off by ponytail holders or something.

I don't know where she found the scissors. They were small and black handled. No CLUE! The others are accounted for. So, it blew my mind to see her with a pair in her hands and hear that sound of cutting hair as I yelled "NO!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!" I think I scared the crap out of her.

Here is the place in her bangs.

Photobucket

Now, THIS is what you want to find when they get quiet.

Photobucket

No comments: