How's the Weather

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Elmo Christmas Collage

We got Elmo put on the front porch today. I took some pics of Emily with Elmo and she had to take a picture of me and Elmo, too. Yes, the pic of Elmo and me was taken by Emily! I put the camera on a short column I have on the porch. All she had to do was keep the camera on me and shoot. I think she did a pretty good job for a 2 1/2 year old!
This is a collage I made for my siggy on a few message boards I am on.

Photobucket

Just a flashback to last Christmas with Emily and Elmo.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Emily is adorable and she definitely loves her Elmo!! She did a great job with the camera too!! I love seeing photos from a childs point of view! Love the comparison photos from this year and last year!! She is turning into a beautiful young lady!!