How's the Weather

Monday, December 1, 2008

Alphabet Adventure

Here are some of the items that I will be getting with the grant money I won. I know the students will LOVE all of this. I know I will! All of the items are coming from LAKESHORE LEARNING. I LOVE that company!!!!

Literacy Chest - this is being bought with the extra money from winning the bigger grant.
Photobucket

Here are the original items I wrote the grant for.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
In the last pic I'm not getting all of those games. I'm just getting two of them. They didn't have pics of just the two.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow you are getting some really nice items!! I just visited our local learning/teachers store and I spent 2 hours in there looking at everything!! There are so many nifty things! I ended up getting a video on telling time, dates, and calender, and a plastic clock with adjustable hands so I can start working with my son. He's pretty much got the alphabet down pat and is doing so much better with the rhombus pattern blocks. In fact he loves the pattern blocks...Our work has paid off as the progress report he received last week was so much better than the first nine weeks at school. It made me feel really good when his teacher put a note on there that our hard work is paying off, YES! My Kudo's go to all the teachers out there for all the hard work they do in teaching our children!! I know it isn't easy! Congratulations on winning a Grant!