How's the Weather

Friday, August 1, 2008

What Not To Wear

Do you ever feel like you just have no style? I do. I have the hardest time finding something worth spending my money on at stores. I just don't see things that strike my fancy. The style of tops I see a lot looks like maternity tops on me and I'm not in need of those right now. Sometimes I wish I could get on the show What Not To Wear. Give me $5K and some style tips and I might be ok. I mean, my style is not hideous, it is just blah. I don't have that classy style that I'd like to have. I also don't want to spend a lot of money and then my preschoolers run my clothes with art supplies, puke or greasy foods. It's depressing!

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

I hear ya Lori!! I would love a new wardrobe!!

Me said...

My wardrobe is pretty lame these days, that's for sure. I would love to be on one of those shows. They would have their work cut out for them if they took a look in my closet!!