How's the Weather

Saturday, August 23, 2008

How's it going at school?

It's a full house!!!! I have 18 students. 3 typical peers and 15 special ed. with a few more expected to come. I tell you. We've had a time this week with several of the kiddos having diarrhea... back to school virus?? severe allergy to school? I don't know but it isn't fun. We really haven't accomplished too much with all the potty trips it takes with that many kids and the extra poopy messes. I have 2 aides in there but I think they are about to go bonkers if the poop doesn't settle some.

Got a new theme up. Instead of the fiesta/western theme, we are going raindrops and such with the hurricane season here. I'll try to get some pics of my wall outside to share.

Thank goodness for weekends!!

1 comment:

Lateshia said...

Oh wow...hope the "poop" settles down some!! lol