How's the Weather

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MAIL CALL!!!!

I got some nice surprises in the mail today!!!!! SAMPLES and COUPONS!

I got this little white box. I wasn't sure what was in it. I found 3 samples of Wheat Thins Tomato Basil and three International Coffee Vanilla Caramel Latte packets. Also I found COUPONS!!!! FREE Bull's-Eye BBQ sauce and FREE Oscar Mayer Selects Hot Dogs!!! Also got a thing to fill out: Spend $30 on Kraft Foods, get a $10 mail-in rebate. Hmm!

Then I got this long white envelope. I got one of these at my school address, so I knew what was in it. A PAGE FULL OF UNI-LEVER coupons for Publix! Let's talk stacking!! The only thing - they run out on 5/31!!! YIKES!!!! Not sure if I have any money left! LOL

I also got a coupon for FREE Mac & cheese!!! Then I got samples of Kotex U and John Freida hair stuff.

NICE to get something in the mail other than bills!!!

No comments: