How's the Weather

Friday, May 14, 2010

I Don't Like Shopping at CVS!!!

No, I don't!! I get the person that has trouble getting a coupon to work, something doesn't ring up right, whatever. I spent $24.83 after adding up each transaction. I have no clue what I saved. Thank goodness for coupons and extra care bucks!






I had coupons for the cereal, deodorant, toothpaste, pantyliners, toilet paper, M&M's. The toilet paper was supposed to be Cottonelle but they were subbing Basics and I still got to use the $1 off Cottonelle coupon! I had a CVS coupon from their little machine thing for $3 off M&M's and on top of that a Buy2Get1 Free for the M&M's that were on sale for $2 a bag... so 3 bags for $1!!! I even got ECB's back from the milk!!

Anyway... Send me shopping at Publix ANYTIME!! Less of a headache!!!

3 comments:

The Prudent Patron said...

I love Publix and CVS. They are my favorite two stores for deals, but I feel the opposite. I would take CVS any day. They are just so much more consistant than any other sotre.

Jerri junque said...

Where did u get the buy 2 get 1 coupon for M&M?

MamaSnapped said...

Red Plum 5/2 I think.