How's the Weather

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Day Out With My Friend

Emily and I spent the day with my friend Karla. Even though I talk to Karla online, I haven't seen her in years! We went to the mall and window shopped, hit some more stores around town then took Emily to the Imagination Place. Here are some pics from today.

The carousel at the mall.
Photobucket

At the Imagination Place. Emily had a ball there! The blurrier pics were taken with my cellphone when Emily and I went back after Karla headed home. My camera batteries were dead. They still turned out semi ok for a cellphone.

Construction Gal Emily!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oooooooh! Emily's in the doghouse!!!
Photobucket

A couple of shots in front of a fake set of frenchdoors... "trump loi"
Photobucket
Photobucket

Grocery shopping! Ready to check out!
Photobucket

ALL ABOARD!!!! Too bad we couldn't go in the train car. The museum seems to be using it to store junk.
Photobucket

Here is painted wall behind the traincar. Pretty cool work!
Photobucket

The Shadow Room. She LOVED this! (cellphone pic.)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Is there a doctor in the house?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Looks like a fun day.

Jaime said...

Oh how fun! I wish we had a place like that around here!

Val said...

ohhh
it looks like great fun!!!!
tfs

Leah said...

The imagination place is amazing. My boy would love it!