How's the Weather

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas at Grammy's

We went to my mother-in-law's for Christmas. Here are some pics from our trip there.

Photobucket

Cousin Ryan
Photobucket

Cousin Aspen
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dr. Emily giving her baby a shot
Photobucket

Giving herself a shot
Photobucket

Photobucket

Princess Emily
Photobucket

Photobucket

Norm was blowing leaves in the front yard at his mom's and Emily had to be right in the middle of it. Oh, how she loves the wind blowing through her hair.

Photobucket

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Tanya J. said...

Hey Lori.. Long time no talk :)
I have a new blog address I am doing a 365 project you should check it out. You can delete the old link and put in my new one. Its attatched to my name here:)
Looks like Paige and Emily got some of the same gifts :) Paige got her dr. baby set and animal puzzles too :) Hope you all had a great new year. I will add your addy to my new blog :)

Amy said...

Hey Lori-Amy here from PCF. Your pictures are very good but your flash is too bright. It casts shoadows. My camera guru told me to tape a bit of kleenex over the flash to "tone it down" a bit. You have to play with how much tissue to use but it really made a difference with my point and shoot.
Have a great day!