How's the Weather

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Photo Challenge - LOW LIGHT

I had to go back into the archives again. Christmas time seems to be the best time for low light pics but right now, I don't have any of my Christmas stuff out.

Here are some pics from last year at Noccolula Falls on the train ride around the grounds. The first one is my entry into the challenge. We are going through a covered bridge on the train.

Photobucket

Here is what the bridge looks like when we were standing near it.
Photobucket

Here is one of the light displays taken while on the moving train.
Photobucket

Maybe next week I will have new stuff for the challenge. :)

10 comments:

Wendy said...

I think these are really good!! Love the colors and how it shows movement too!! Fantastic job Ma'am!

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

wow nice pic show lighs of colorful..

Helen said...

wow...cool effects Lori! Great work!

Jorinde said...

Your picture are real fun!!!! My faves is the first one, really cool!!!!

jopke designs said...

Love those movement effects! These pictures are great!

Life in Colors said...

Great effects on your photo's , what a cute little bridge, looks like it came right out of Christmas movie.

Connie T. said...

The lights on the first one is nice. I like the lines of color.

Anonymous said...

These are sooooo cool!! Great work!!

ERIN said...

I think the last one is great! good work

Free Spirit said...

love the movement you captured. They look so cool ! Nice work.