How's the Weather

Friday, November 21, 2008

I WON!!! I WON!!!

Back in September I wrote a grant for my classroom. The Blount County Education Foundation gives them out yearly to our county teachers. Up to $750 can be requested. My project was titled "Alphabet Adventure" and was for $746. (I try my best to make the most of my money.) They announced the winners this morning and I won my grant!! Not only did I win my grant, I won a "signature" grant worth $1000!!!!! So, I have extra money to spend on my project! YIPPEEEEEE!!! Wooooooohooooo!!!!

My items are coming from Lakeshore Learning. They have some of the neatest education items in there. My grant items from last year came from Lakeshore.

Anyway!! I thought I would post something other than photo challenge pics!

3 comments:

Lateshia said...

OH HOW COOL! Congrats!

C.Thompson said...

That's awesome. Congrats!!

Jorinde said...

Congratualtion!!!!