How's the Weather

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Popcorn and nose holes don't mix

Last night we went to a local high school band exhibition show. While there Emily and I had some popcorn. I guess Emily got bored because she poked a hard unpopped kernel into her nose. *rolling my eyes* I couldn't see it because the lighting wasn't that great and Emily's head wouldn't tilt back as fas as I needed it to. On the way home I was on the phone with my dad to see if he'd help me dig it out when I hear Emily yell "I GOT IT!! I GOT IT!!" So, she managed to get it out in one way, shape or form... THANK GOODNESS!!!

So, if you haven't learned anything until now - Don't stick a popcorn kernel in your nose.

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

What a little stinker!! When my sister was about Emily's age she became obsessed with sticking things up her nose. We visited the Pedi many times to have red hots, a necklace, and etc retrieved from her nose!!

MamaSnapped said...

red hots??? OUCH!!!! a necklace?? Goodness!! I'm hoping Emily won't poke anything else up in there!!