How's the Weather

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh, Publix, how I missed you!! Saved 60%!!

It's PAYDAY, therefore it's GROCERY SHOPPING DAY!

I had some great coupons and lots of them! Some I had gathered over time hoping for the items to go on sale (Curly's BBQ Tubs!!!!) and they did!!!

Photobucket

Spent $116.67... Saved 177.07!!!! 60% savings! Without sales or coupons, it would have been 293.74, almost $300!! The pantry, fridge and freezer has been restocked. I had coupons for everything except the fresh corn (but it was on sale), the Louis Rich ground turkey, and Kraft singles. I had coupons that got me free shampoo, mac & cheese, Yo-plus and bleach. You can't beat yogurt for $.25 a 4pk or those Curly's BBQ tubs that ended up being $1.42 a tub instead of the regular price of $5.69. Even got a couple of packs of Goldfish crackers and pretzel for $.50 each. I also got Grands cheaper there than at Walmart! Gotta love that! Oh and $.30 total for 4 packets of Chinet Dinner Napkins!!!!! Don't forget the free mustard + a little overage. And we love those Betty Crocker boxed potatoes.

Here's the savings break down...
75.57 in vendor coupons
7.00 in store coupons
94.50 saved on sale prices

THANKS FOR VISITING!!

No comments: